What are cookies
Cookies are short strings that are saved, while browsing the website, on the computer, smartphone or tablet and that allow our website to recognize you after the first visit and then improve its user experience.
Our system uses temporary cookies that are limited to the visit and are deleted when the browser is closed, and persistent cookies, which are stored on your device even after leaving the website or you close your browser, these cookies remain until they expire or until they are manually deleted by the user.
What cookies do we use and for what purpose
www.stoneglass.it uses the following types of cookie:
- Session cookie (or technicians): temporary files that allow the user to access personalized services and to take full advantage of the features of the site.
- Analysis: both temporary and permanent cookies, enable you to collect anonymously information related to user behavior on the site and thus improve the experienceand content provided. The information collected in this way do not have personal significance since data are collected and analysed anonymously. We use Google Analytics cookies specifically * in the manner shown on this page.
- Social cookie: are provided directly by social media domains that we host via links to official pages, share buttons and links. The use of those buttons and feature involves exchanging information with such sites, therefore information management and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
Accept or reject cookies is your right
Please find below the links to resources that describe how to handle cookies for popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: management of cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies; block cookies for sites
- Google Chrome: managing cookies
- Opera: managing cookies